Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 107

Thread: How old is everyone here?

  1. #71
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    Lawson is the man.....he was the funniest kid in school....he would do anything to make u laugh

  2. #72
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    Oh he does that, me and him get along so well because of that.. we are kinda both like that.

  3. #73
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    yeah....i remember one time at a dance or somethin (can't remember)....we went outside...and he pissed all over cars and stuff it was funny as frig

  4. #74
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    And I thought James was the clean type of funny.. Oh well, glad he didnt pee all over mine.. he has to put up with me next year.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    haha...yeah he is the man.....last time i talked to him was about 2 or 3 months ago......he came up a friend's house to play some games.....he was still funny.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    I'm 16*
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    21....turn 22 on September 12.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    26, be 27 soon
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #79
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    I' <font color="pink"> </font color> I'll be 16 June 21!

  10. #80
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How old is everyone here?

    I'll be 16 May 22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •